Accelerate Your Growth
Looking to grow your business? Our financing solutions make it easy to maintain positive business cashflow, allowing you to focus on productive tasks and business growth. We understand that every customer’s needs are unique, and we believe in a partnership approach.
We are powered by Funding Societies to provide you with the most comprehensive financing solutions to help accelerate your business growth
Micro loans, also known as micro financing, are flexible short-term loans for SMEs with approval within 24 hours. Micro loans are suitable for SMEs that need urgent financing. The loan amount will be in the range of S$3,000 – S$100,000.
Term loans, also known as term financing, are unsecured loan products that allow SMEs to break down repayments into monthly instalments. With term loans you can get a working capital loan between $50,000 and $2 million SGD with interest rates as low as 0.8% per month.
A revolving credit facility is a type of credit that enables you to withdraw money, use it to fund your business, repay it and then withdraw it again when you need it. It’s a flexible funding solution due to its repayment and re-borrowing accommodations.
Invoice Financing is a broad concept of financing arrangement where it allows companies to finance their early payment on their sales invoices or sales purchases, for goods delivered and/or services completed. This method of financing is ideal for businesses in need of consistent cash flow or cash upfront, especially if the majority of their transactions are on credit terms.
Starting is an easy 3-step process with us.
Click on the button below to send us an enquiry. We will be in touch within one (1) working day.
1. Lending services to SME’s are powered by Funding Societies. FS Capital Pte. Ltd. and Funding Societies Pte. Ltd. are part of the Funding Societies Brand.
2. Your eligibility to apply for Financing with Funding Societies is subject to you providing Funding Societies with all the necessary documents and information to enable it to conduct the assessments, verifications and such other checks as it deems necessary and to your agreement to Funding Societies` and Opal`s Website Terms, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies.
3. If your Loan application is successfully funded, such Loan will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Loan Documents between yourself and Lenders;
4. Funding Societies Pte. Ltd. is a crowdfunding platform licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The products offered by Funding Societies Pte. Ltd. are governed by the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) and shall be construed and understood as a debt security regardless of the references to “loan”, “lending”, “finance” or “financing”.
5. Opal may receive fees from Funding Societies for referrals, per terms and conditions of the signed partnership agreement
6. The relationship between Funding Societies and Opal is that of independent contractors and neither party has the authority to contract or legally bind the other in any way.
7. Nothing contained in Opal’s website or other materials shall constitute any warranty that Funding Societies will process or fund your Loan request.